Our smart, functional uniform assists students to develop a sense of belonging, and pride in themselves and their school.
We rely on parents/caregivers to help us:
- Maintain a good standard of dress
- Present clean and tidy children at all times
- Confine jewellery to a wristwatch and 1 set of ear studs only
- Keep facial makeup and fingernail polish for weekends and special occasions
- Maintain hairstyles that are appropriate and safe for all school activities (if necessary hair should be tied back). Hair fringes must be above eyebrows. Radical styles and coloured hair are unacceptable.
- Comply with footwear requirements e.g. no sneakers/basketball boots for day wear (acceptable for sports activities only)
- Ensure that all clothing is clearly NAMED
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY STUDENT WITH ADDITIONAL PIERCINGS WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE THEM.